This recipe can definitely get scaled down.
I used 3lb of turkey because my mom went to BJs this week.
Makes 11 3-4oz Turkey Burgers
3lb of 93% Lean Ground Turkey
1c of Liquid Egg Whites
2 Small Onions, Chopped
1/4c of Minced Garlic
Generous Sprinkle of Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1. Spray of large pain with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Heat pan to medium.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix with hands until thoroughly combined.
5. Form softball sized balls in your hands and then flatten them out to patties.
6. Cook for 10-12 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes.
8.7 grams of Fat
1.9 grams of Carbs
26.6 grams of Protein