Friday, October 26, 2012

This Week's Workout

Before I moved, I was posting weekly grocery lists that contained healthy foods on sale at grocery stores in the surrounding Twin Cities area.  It was a great way for me to regularly post to this blog.  Since moving, I have had a difficult time figuring out food prices because, frankly, everything is so flipping expensive! This week my mom spent $41 on 1 bag of fruits, veggies, and simple household items from our local grocery store. That is insane! Next time you go grocery shopping, I want you to think about how long you have to work in order to pay for your food, get angry, and then do the workout I posted that week because exercise is a great stress reliever! 

Instead of posting weekly grocery lists, I am going to post workouts you can do with little or no equipment in 30 minutes or less. 

4 Rounds
1 Minute of Jumping Rope
1 Minute of Dumbbell Thrusters
1 Minute of Mountain Climbers
1 Minute Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment