Monday, May 14, 2012

Peak Week!

I am competing in 5 days & am so excited! Here is what I will be eating and exercising during my peak week.

Diet
This week I am depleting my carbohydrates and then loading up on them.  The purpose of this is to get rid excess water weight in my system and force my body to use fat for energy.  The body prefers to use glycogen for fuel so when I am not consuming carbohydrates, it will start to use fat.  I will start to introduce carbohydrates back into my diet to fill my muscles up.

Monday (2 gallons water) – Wednesday (1 gallon green tea)
~120 grams of protein 
0 Carbs
Meals 1-6: 3-4 oz protein & ½ c of veggies

Thursday
½ gallon green tea
100 grams of Protein
100 Carbs
Meals 1-4: 3 oz of chicken, ½ c carbs, & 1/2 c veggies
Meal 5: 2 oz of chicken & ½ c veggies
Meal 6: 1 oz chicken & ½ c veggies

 Friday & Saturday
1 liter green tea before noon.  Sips after.
75 grams of Protein
125 Grams
Meal 1: 3 oz chicken, ½ c carbs, & ½ c veggies
Meals 2-4: 2 oz chicken, ½ c carbs, & ½ c veggies
Meals 5 & 6: 1 oz chicken, ½ c carbs, & ½ c veggies


Workouts
The goal this week is to sweat, sweat, and sweat some more so that is why I am doing hot yoga sculpt at Core Power Yoga three times this week.  

Monday
 Shoulders, Yoga Sculpt, & Cardio

Tuesday
Cardio, HIIT Sprint & Yoga Sculpt

Wednesday (Last day of workouts...until Monday!)
 Legs, Cardio, & Yoga Sculpt


No comments:

Post a Comment