Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's About Time!



I am absolutely loving About Time Whey Protein Isolate!  About Time is the cleanest form of protein powder on the market.  1 scoop contains ~25 grams of protein, 0 grams of carbs, and 0 grams of fat which is great for me because I cycle my carb intake.  It is available in 11 flavors including chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, peanut butter, banana, birthday cake, mint mocha, cinnamon swirl, peaches & cream, and chocolate peanut butter.  There is also unflavored option.  I have tried the chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, peanut butter, banana, birthday cake, mint mocha, and chocolate peanut butter flavors.  My favorites are chocolate peanut butter and mint mocha.  About Time sweetens their products with stevia so there are no artificial sweeteners.  My first purchase from About Time was the Multi-Flavor pack of 6 Fill, Shake, and Go bottles.  The Fill, Shake, and Go bottles are very convenient.  I serve tables on the weekends and bringing the bottles to work was a great way to get a meal in on limited time.  About Time products can be purchased online, any GNC store, and at retailers nationwide.  If you are apprehensive about switching your whey, you can get 2 trial packs for $3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment