Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Contest Prep Diet & Supplements

This season I have been cycling my fat & carb intake. I have 2 diets that I rotate throughout the week. My coach, Felicia Romero, has been making tweaks to my diet weekly. I follow Diet 1 for 1 day and Diet 2 for 2 days and then repeat the cycle. I have been drinking close to 2 gallons of water per day in addition to green tea & coffee. I sweeten my tea, coffee, and oatmeal with Truvia & cinnamon. I season my food with garlic, hot sauce, Mrs. Dash, lemons, or Kirkland's No Salt Seasoning which is found at Costco. Below are my diets and the supplements I am taking.

Diet 1
Meal 1
Pancake made with 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/4 cup of oats, 1 packet of Truvia, & a dash of cinnamon
Meal 2
1 scoop of Chocolate Fudge Dymatize Elite Whey, 15 almonds
Meal 3
5 ounces of chicken breast or 99% lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup of veggies (usually asparagus), & 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Meal 4
5 ounces of lean ground turkey & 1/4 cup of walnuts
Meal 5
1 small salad made with spring mix, grape tomatoes, cucumbers & 1/2 cup of asparagus
5 ounces of steak


Diet 2
Meal 1
Pancake made with 6 egg whites, 1/4 cup of oats, 1 packet of Truvia, & a dash of cinnamon
Meal 2
1 scoop of Chocolate Fudge Dymatize Elite Whey, 1/3 cup of oats
Meal 3
5 ounces of chicken breast, 1/2 cup of veggies (usually asparagus), & 1/3 cup of brown rice
Meal 4
1 scoop of Chocolate Fudge Dymatize Elite Whey, 1/3 cup of oats
Meal 5
1 small salad made with spring mix, grape tomatoes, cucumbers & 1/2 cup of asparagus
5 ounces of chicken breast, lean ground turkey, or white fish


Supplements
15 Minutes Pre-Cardio on an Empty Stomach
1 scoop of ALRI's Chain'D Out.
Supplements at Meal 1
Multivitamin, L-Arginine, MRM Digest-All, Fish Oil, & Acidophilus Probiotic
Supplements at Meal 3
MRM Digest-All & Fish Oil
20 Minutes Before Upper Body Workouts on an Empty Stomach
1 scoop of Evogen's EVP
Supplements at Meal 5
MRM Digest-All, Fish Oil, & Coral Calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment