Sunday, January 1, 2012

January Lifting Playlist

New Year! New Workouts! New Music to Workout To!

Here is a list of songs I listen to while lifting.

"All I Do is Win"- DJ Khaled
"X Gonna Give it to You"- DMX
"Over"- Drake
"Make Me Proud"- Drake feat. Nicki Minaj
"Till I Collapse"- Eminem
"Big Spender"- Freeway feat. Jay-Z
"5 Star Chick"- Gucci Mane
"We Gonna Make It"- Jadakiss
"Renegade"- Eminem and Jay-Z
"Mixing Up the Medicine"- Juelz Santana feat. Yelawolf
"Motivation (Rebel Rock Remix)"- Kelly Rowland feat. Lil Wayne
"Hustler's Music"- Lil Wayne
"All the Above"- Maino feat. T-Pain
"Burn"- Mobb Deep
"Put Em in Their Place"- Mobb Deep
"Push It"- Rick Ross
"I'm Back"- T.I.
"What You Know"- T.I.
"Live Your Life"- T.I. feat. Rihanna
"Stay Fly"- Three 6 Mafia
"Say Aah"- Trey Songz
"Little Freak"- Usher feat. Nicki Minaj
"No Hands"- Waka Flocka Flame
"Hard in Da Paint"- Waka Flocka Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment