Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Current Meal Plan

Currently, I am in my bulking phase. I am preparing to compete in June at the NPC Minnesota State and Fitness Universe shows. I am taking the time until March to gain as much muscle mass as possible. I have upped the amount of carbs, fruit, and healthy fats I consume daily. My goal is to eat clean 80% of the time and eat what I want 20% of the time. I am trying to decide if I want to adhere to a strict diet Monday-Saturday and have a relaxed eating day on Sunday or if I want to eat clean most of the day with small treats. Below is a sample of what my meals look like.

Meal 1- Protein Pancake

Meal 2- 3-4 ounces of Chicken Breast, 1/2 cup of Broccoli/Cauliflower/Carrot Mix, and 1/4 cup of blackberries

Meal 3- 1 cup of Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt, 1/2 Grapefruit, and 1/2 cup of Green Beans

Meal 4 (pre-workout)- 4 ounces of Salmon, 1/2 cup of Kale, 1/4 cup of Sweet Potatoes, and 1/4 cup of Cherries

Meal 5 (post-workout)- 1 scoop of Extreme Milk Chocolate Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey mixed with 8 ounces of water. Tastes like a Yoohoo!

Meal 6- 1 tablespoon of Almond Butter mixed with 1/2 cup of Lowfat Cottage Cheese. 1/2 cup of Spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment