Sunday, December 4, 2011

December's Workout Playlist

A 1997 study published in the Journal of Sport Behavior by C.L. Karageorghis and P.C. Terry from the University of Southern Queensland titled "The Psychophysical Effects of Music in Sport and Exercise" concluded that music can enhance enjoyment levels and adherence to physical activity. I played a fun, upbeat playlist while facilitating my fitness boot camp for YOST 2241 and the participants loved it! Listening to music has a positive effect on my workouts. Below are the songs I am listening to during this month's workouts.

Coming Home- Afrojack feat. Skylar Grey
C'mon (Catch Em By Surprise)- Tiesto vs. Diplo feat. Busta Rhymes
Feel so Close- Calvin Harris
Without You- David Guetta and Usher
It's My Time- Fabolous feat. Jeremiah
Motivation (Rebel Rock Remix)- Kelly Rowland feat. Lil Wayne
Sexy and I Know It- LMFAO
Words I Never Said- Lupe Fiasco feat. Skylar Grey
Moment 4 Life- Nicki Minaj feat.. Drake
Tonight is the Night- Outasight
Shake Senora- Pitbull feat. T Pain
Pass at Me- Pitbull feat. Timbaland
Save the World- Swedish House Mafia
Castle Walls- T.I. feat. Christina Aguilera
I'm Back- T.I.
Forever- Wolfgang Gartner feat. Will.I.Am

No comments:

Post a Comment